Saturday, December 02, 2006

1 more NEW Enguish Teacher.....

ah YI realised that i have lots of enguish mistakes that she forced me to learn from them....

Pinch my face, ah Kiat can spell as Pince without really realising....
Lift me up as Life me up....

she was teaching ah Kiat about simple stuff, coz he has some deep secret that he didnt share with people before....


Pleasee DUN laugh while reading this....
He only tried Yoshinoya like 6 mths ago only....
He typed Yoshinoya as Kinokuniya, then realising it
He spelled Lasagna as Lagsania
He spelled Bolognese as Bologanise
He thought English Breakfast is more than just a TEA


if u observe, ah Kiat seldom order Tea in cafe, well he dun really noe how to mix & drink....wait people will laugh at his kuku-ness



[ah Yi Eating at Yoshinoya.....]

ah Yi obviously dun understand simple enguish... haha....
and she still always teach me enguish..... and she has lots of Kuku stuff too.... haha... but dun share here... i secretly laugh can le.... lol

and she taught me something which now then i realise....
wad's the difference between Worst & Worse???

she enlightened me with the following example....
1) My English is getting Worse [Not Worst]
2) U are the Worst sole that i've ever seen... Go brush teeth!!! [not Worse]

haha...ya and i realise i super long time never give u all enguish lessons le....

Okie dun need Thank You me, just say Thank Kiu You can le..... =)


jeremy??? no enguish mistakes in this post hor?


[early night tonite, and run flambouyantly tml....endure & excel Patella...]


No comments: