Tuesday, September 16, 2008

.

one more week to end of ICT,
ah KiaT really hope they call him up soon,
2 X ICT within a year,
faster end the more better.


going in earlier today,
coz there's another NS man today,
Clayton. haha
and all 3 of us are going in earlier today,
to be like
Michael Phelps.


This name is daily used by ah KiaT,
as ah KiaT is always quoting that name,
whenever he conduct lessons...

Anw,
its coming October,
School starts, work starts & training starts.
I'm really really going strive and change my study methods this year,
really gonna work hell hard, wanna kick start my career,
and that training...

it must be under 5 hours this year,
cant let my buddy down again.

just like that day,
never gonna give u up,
never gonna let u down.




..........................


haha.
a sudden hweeling of supper tonight,
with my SIM friends...
we shall see la,
but tonight ah KiaT will end late,
coz the pple there gonna joga bonito today.


and finally,
ah KiaT knew the reasons why situations had been like this.
in fact, he knew it long ago,
this only confirmed it...

您老师eh.
fucking loser.



okie not to let these childish things spoil my day.
my weekend will be spent studying!!!
seeks is teaching me MSM hahaha...


i'm late!!!
but im glad,
this ICT really makes me see things differently...

okie
jiayou everyone,

:):):)

No comments: