Sunday, May 06, 2007

ah Kiat, My Story...........


Help.....
am I addicted to blogging??
i dun tink so.... but why i have so many things to write about??

or is it the case of
话多过狗毛.......[another Hokkien Idiom....]


haiz... sometimes just some kuku things to blog.... sometimes they are just some La Mi stuffs.... once in a blue moon will u see those precious thoughts from ah Kiat.....

David Beckham, My Story

ah Kiat, My Story.....

afew more days to exams.....and im still work-in-process in my preparation.....
Managerial Econs is still the headache.... Balanced my 2nd ever Balance sheet in 9 years yesterday.... but good things are usually short....
as today's Balance sheet that i done cannot be balanced.......unless i open suspense.....
LBO still untouched, hopefully the 15 free days i've got can allow me to finish all....
im Simply Lazy Lazy......


and 2 friends asked me to Joga Bonito tml, hahas.... sorry guys, after my exams and the Full recovery of my ankle ba....
maybe i should join Park Ji Sung and go US find that world-known Mr Steadman for surgery.....

and Saturday today was really well spent..... Yippie.....
Studying, Relaxing, EatinG, Driving, Exercising, lalala......
it really empty my mind, and remove everything in my brain when ah Kiat is crusing @ 70Km/h on the expressway lane 3.....
This Feeling is 非笔形容...... yessss.....[my dear frends, dun blame me for always driving slow... i simply luv it....hahaha]


People sometimes asked me, wads ur thoughts and share eh.....
haha... but then hor, if its serious thing or important stuffs, allow me to share when i feel like.... rite, gong xim hor bro~

anyway, only U, U and U noe now as at 060507.........


and tml is sunday.... and its Woody again.....
i guess the Librians there noe who are us already lo..... as the usual us keep going there to mug.....
and ah Kiat still dunno why study is call mug.... thought mug = Cup to drink?

and 和平的代价 is going to be missed agaiN..... for 2 consecutive days.....
especially the WW2 officially hit... haha....


Calisthenics is tiring...... really.... but i shall endure and excel... maybe i set my goal too fast n too furious.....
and ah Kiat wants to go swimming... real swimming..... he is getting whiter and whiter....almost as white as snow white lo...... 才怪......


ah Kiat, My Life....

like the song goes, 最重要的小事......
ah Kiat is content in life currently......
Most impt small thing is to study and learn more....
small things can make him happy,

From a simple movie that make tears slide down, Joyful Melody Song, to 买一杯果汁, Filling Meal......

simple, happy, babyish, busy, full of laughter, enriching life is the Best....
yeah..... Live it up.... enjoy urself and dun compare....
人比人会比死人...... there's no end to comparison.....

ie:
Maradona Good,
Pele Better
George Best.........

just for laugh~

[real fans understand.....]



ah Kiat, My World......

我的天空, 我的世界.......
My world is all about u people....
Huh?? who.... aiyah...
u noe who u all are la....
Yesss....

U and U and U and U and U.....
左边的朋友, 右边的朋友, 上面的朋友, 下面的朋友......



hahas, if one day, i pen a song, let u all see the lyrics ba....
when i have time, and when my bank of vocabuary increases drastically... lol



okies la, end of
话多过狗毛......
i really can talk crap for so much.... but rather, im quite serious and true about the above stuffs that i've written.....

ah Yi, anymore enguish mistakes???? hahas...


Yup, today is a Blue Moon day hor.....
and if u want La Mi stuff,
scroll down more....





1st Paper.... 18 May 07... Principal of Accounts......
Pls remember the most important small thing....

最重要的小事 is .........


Please wear a New Balance shoe on that day....

Why????


So that ur Balance Sheet can Balancee............



OKie.... i noe... i really noe...
Ha Ha Ha rite?
Try Harder rite???
hahas.....

Zou Tou....
time for my make-pple-droolz bed....
and im late for the appointment NOW with him......

No comments: