Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lets talk about myself.....

Haha...
Do the title scare u or bored u away??

simply run ur cursor to the top right hand corner la.....
to avoid reading La Me & Ku Ku stuff that may make u

Or Kis..........



This is my Final Lap to my final Paper...
Hence, if i cant fork out a fraction of my time to meet u, please pardon me...
haha... who am i addressing to??

my dear friend, u la....
haha,
不要一直说我是大忙人, 没有你的心......
考完试后, 我将给你我的所有的时间, 七七四十九天啦......

and ah Chua...
Shall play Badminton with u & Kwek some other days ba......
i'll ask Donovan along... Þ


Lets talk about myself in this post....
Did u still remember that incident where i left my car key in the car, locking myself outside???
it was so Kuku then...... and i never expect another kuku thing to happen...


No worries, i didnt lock myself again, ala de javu......
infact, i drove out awhile last night...
and ah Kiat cant find his house key upon returning home.....
He searched the car, to no avail.....

ah Kiat walked up to his house level, searched the place....
Went back to the car, searched again thoroughly....
and back to his home again....
and he remembered he went to the upper level earlier....


In the end, he found the key along the corridor staircase at the upper level!!!!!
omg, im really that careless & kuku!!!!

and to imagine i didnt hear the keys dropping as i walked to the lift.....
around 80 decibel of noise, and i cant hear.... =(


Small Heart Next Time!!!!
and i didnt tell my parents, fearing for a scolding.....
so, ah mei....plsss.....



and while going home today,
there is this gal who seats beside me in the bus, and her head is just 4cm from landing on my shoulder... Hahaas...
im wondering if got any saliva dropping....

anyway, upon alighting from the bus, ah Kiat tapped her shoulder and she woke up feeling lost for 5 seconds, before knowing she has reached the interchange...





hahaa... so seldom i write about how i spend my day.....
feels so weird....
allrite... its LBO time again.....
and i shall be back sooon for more La Me post!!

No comments: