Wednesday, May 16, 2007

气气气死我了..............


[edited as at 170507 0132hrs.....]


if only i've insisted on eating something at around 2am yesterday....
if only i dragged ah Mei along to drive me out to eat....
if only i forced myself out of house last night....
ah Mei passed her driving yesterday... =P

haiz....
there are 3 Ling in ah Kiat's heart...
wad is Ling???
its the same Ling as the 9pm show.... hahas the DarLING....

so sO sweet the show... especially when they Ling here Ling there....
who are the Lucky 3 to be ah Kiat's Ling????


5189, and my 2 Bicycles are my Lings......
and yesterday, my 2 Lings are being stolen.....
snatched away from my heart by some stranger.....

ya its 2!!! 2 Bicycles are STOLEN......
right at my 五脚鸡.... gor ka ki = corridor....


my friends noe that my 2 bicycles are LOCKED at the staircase there....
and some Kunjibaba stolen it, together with my super thick lock....
and daddY says he throw rubbish at around midnight, and the bicycles are still there...

so its Gone in 2 hrs.....

ah Kiat is super angry & sad, as this is the 4th bicycles he had lost since he shifted 7 yrs ago.........
and everytime he lost the bicycle, new vocab swearing words just keep aiming at the Kunjibaba....


i tink is the 您老兄 Kalang Guni man who steals??? mummy says so...
coz where got Kalang Guni man come to a block 4 times per day!!!!
and ah Kiat got urge to paste a paper at the corridor, praising the Kunjibaba's nice job of cleaning the crime scene cleanly......

nahz.... childish la, if i do it.....



手脚做到满干净.......
ka chiew zou ka bing chin kee~

您老兄
nin nao hia~



opps....
haha sounds like me screaming at my recruits.....
buddy, my friends dun believe how i shout at my recruits last time....
hahaaa....
The Little Devil PTI.....


ah Kiat still plan to go long distance cycling after exams lo, and night cycling with my friends.... haiz... have to wait awhile le la.... see HOW.....
luckily my Lings aint that expensive, but it still arrrgggHHHH......



ah Mei says, hope the thief gets knocked down by a car while riding....
ah Kiat says,

Hope he knocked against the trees, with the tree trunk in between his legs......





气气气死我了..............


one more day to 1st paper..
endure & excel, kiat.....





and 170507 is an important day...
i shall stay focus on my objective.....

"Stay Focus"
like wad my Best Friend, Fergie likes to say......


No comments: