Sunday, September 02, 2007

ICT in progress.....


010907 Pasir Laba Camp..
ah KiaT was tasked to help out in this year Army Open House.
and as usual, it was chance to meet up with the various senior PTI, like my previous chiefs etc.
ah KiaT was stationed to help in the Eliss IPPT System, and he was with Kwek...

Alas, Xiaomei will only go on Sunday, where ah KiaT wun be stationed there le...
else she will see my smart uniform, hahas... erm NOT the greenie one. hahas..
ya la, she will not want to come see me la... haaa


020907 Khatib Fitness Conditioning Centre...
Being a NS PTI really have its benefits.
No doubt, our working schedule is the longest, 9am to 1030pm
But our job scope is the easiest...

and ya, its okie to spend the Birthsday in camp, as it is really nothing to do...
NS Man are 老叫...
we should let the NSF do those things, as their passion are still there...
hahas..
Kwek & ah KiaT's excuses...


Nontheless, just as i thought another day will go off,
i saw someone familiar....
guess????

hahas.. its Soon Chye.
the SRC SPorts member.
and he was so shocked to see me there, and thought ah KiaT is a regular.
Where got Regular la, only small la...
and ask me alot "alot" question...
opps, 他会来这里看吗???

so its the usual thing,
conducting training for those NS Man, just that ah KiaT isnt that little devil like before...
ICT is fun...
shall spend the whole morning tml @ gym doing training....


ICT will save me $$ on all my meals and the free gym everyday...
BUT it takes away my precious time...
arrgh..
0900 to aga 2230 everyday....
until Thursday....



endure & excel...
going take my IPPT soon le...

No comments: