Monday, October 01, 2007

again....

yes.... AGAIN...
again is the word to use, and i dun like..
my troubling ankle gave way again....
yes, that left ankle......
though not so serious like last time

many months ago,
ah KiaT twisted his left ankle, and ever since,
there's bit swelling though it no longer in pain....

yesterday soccer @ St Wilfred,
ah KiaT jumped and landed awkardly on that left ankle again...
ala Drogba....
and that PIIIAAAKKKK sound was so familiar...

all because of my 开了嘴巴的 soccer boots....
so footwear is very important in every sports we played in....
ah KiaT learnt a lesson....


hahas, that time when im injured,
wacharwayne & eddytipong thought im play acting and carry on playing....
@!#$%^&*()
yesterday,
ah Bi also though im like play acting.....
hahas....

浪来了的故事..
my goodness, why is everything like photocopy???
so funny...
the feeling everything....
like deja vu



to sum up,
ah KiaT played for 28minutes and spend the rest of the time watching the game...
还玩不爽就就出场了.......
its still swelling, though i can walk le...

it seems everytime i play sports, something may happen...
The last 3 soccer session, 2 times i ended up injured,
The last Hweesbee, my knees were bruised......

i've got to be more small heart, and play with care....
i guess my left ankle has joined my both knees le,
the expired limbs...
should i go and see that sinseh again??
i love to go there... hahas.....

i have few brushes with injuries,
yet suddenly im like so injury prone....
我是不是老了???
are my bones giving way???

BUT I DO DRINK HL MILK EH....


anw,
my uncle asked me to bring his yet 12 months old son to play soccer in future,
and my mama was like...

等到你儿子会踢球, ah KiaT都几十岁了,跑不动.......
where got!!!!!


PAIN.....
ok la, i see wad i can do these few days.....


it doesnt swell as much as this...
maybe 70% or wad ba.....
hahas.....

so u shall see another lame man in school.....
pls give way to this slow moving vehicle...
:):):)




endure & excel.....

No comments: