Monday, October 08, 2007

好久不见...

ya...
好久好久never blog le...


最近还好吗???

well well...
the ankle injury still prevents me from going to gym...
ah KiaT cant run with maximum effort now,
there's still this sharp acute pain, especially when i climb stairs....
opps, i've been silent about it..

and school modules are starting to get heavy....
and when u do tutorials, the worst thing is the un-main lecturer comes in,
and teach worse than my favourite Peh....
and for drawing a straight line curvey than a curve...
and didnt go through the hard work of my tutorial..
ÞÞÞ


and busy with SRC stuffs....
events meeting hiccups...
planning & planning, re-schedule & re-schedule...
but i must really thank kiu you all,
rainer & fabian for helping me run the dept well...

hahas,
very well meh??


seldom blog nowadays
well, nothing to blog...
haha, not with my those enguish mistakes...
shall find new theme to make my blog more interesting...

rite, wacharawayne??
see, even my most loyal supportor has deserted this site...
:(:(:(


anw,
haha, im like so mean...
ya,
especially when i slightly touched that little horn of mine,
as the car infront of me still haven move off for a long time since the lights turn green...

and that car danced....
死车.....
haha, oh my 天...
so mean....


and ah KiaT's mom is a real good cook...
ya especailly with those cakes & biscuits...
why aint me learning from her as at now??
hahaha.....

its a long long weekend....
and here, ah KiaT is tired, eyes like garfield....
but the kuku is always the forever kuku....

the
小笼包 story...

某人 want to eat 小笼包...
某人 tick the paper, 小笼包...
小笼包 comes...
某人 beams with delight, and take a small sip at it...
小笼包 becomes yam 小笼包...
某人 anyhow ticks when 某人 sees the word 小笼包...
某人 in the end orders the correct 小笼包....

okie,
done with my
某人 story...
ya la ya la..
某人 is me la...


i sometimes wonder why i will make these kinda silly mistakes....
hahas....
sleepy...

and,
im very much in love with Pasta...
and 香港 chee chiong fan
and
小笼包

well,
i always eat la...



all rite,
just hope my leg can get well soon...
i haven been running for weeks...
:):):)



another busy week again.
endure & excel...
*shows the sign*

No comments: