Monday, October 29, 2007

im old.

2 soccer games within 4 days...
tired muscles on his limbs, and they aint fully recover as yet..
ah KiaT's old.

the recovery period seems to take much more longer.
the latic acid is still in my body.
thank kiu you, ganesh, for changing the ankle guard for me,
and specially delivering it for me to the court.
:):):)

ah KiaT's old.
he walks exceptionally slow when shopping.
he falls asleep easily.
he gets tired after eating.
he gets tired while driving.
he gets tired everytime he reach home.

2 games almost gives me a dead leg.
how to run that run @ the end of the year?
haha, seems like i've to really start training.
5 more weeks.
its certain that i will run the way like last year.
haha..

this time round with my ankle.
nexttime i shall let u all hear the Piaaakk sound.
its horrigible.

and to think playing volleyball in the Sports Cohesion,
ah KiaT can even feel the pain.

im old.
better live my lifestyle well.
Teochew Porridge, 联合晚报, Kopi-ing while watching those birds in the cages hanging from those poles.



*i cant find the bag i want at zinc,
but i finally had waraku
:):):)
next entry.....*

No comments: