Monday, October 15, 2007

oh my 天...

oh my 天.

have u ever wonder,
why were we wear those clothes, sport those hairstyles??
well, the growing up process....

picked up afew pictures from my ah Ma house...
and ah KiaT cant remember when these occassions were,
and neither he remember when were the photos taken...

haha,
成长成长我已成长...
:):):)


hmmm....
when was this??
ah KiaT doubts he is in the photo rite?
hahahas....


my ah mei look so cute... the studious look...
oh my 天, who is that ah beng??
*shake my head in disbelieve...*


kindly refrain from laughing out loud...
:):):)


1999 Sports Day...
then, ah KiaT cant run.....
still remember the race where we were running in 2nd position safely,
ah KiaT was the last 4X400m runner...
and he dashed like mad, thinking he can last the whole distance...

the anchorman who eventually finished 4th,
and cost my team at least a medal....
hahaha.....


hahaha....
ascending Mt Ophir,
so kuku look...


猜得到我在哪里吗???
见鬼啊!!!!
trying to act alike 陈汉玮 then...
hahaha.... oh my 天.


these are my earlier poly days pictures la...
the 见鬼 pictures....
last year of poly was slightly not so worse kind...
:):):)


i love this!!!!
xueling, ah Mei, 小舅, ah KiaT & Zhenzhong...
they call us F4 in the family....
oh my 天...


this is with my ah Mei...
haha....
my hair dropped significantly then.....


ah KiaT not going put that 苏勇康 picture..
haha so funny...
nothing to write le..
>.<

No comments: