Saturday, August 12, 2006

五月天

Well, I deleted the previous post, coz its like I keep encounter problems viewing it, cant see my own tag box, and the loading of this page becomes as slow as how a Kancil performs... haha

Spending too many late nights recently, having too many suppers, eating too many Oysters & Fried Kway Tiao.. Wad an unhealthy lifestyle.. So, going back to regimental training again. It really takes alot of self-discipline to observe your food nutrition & having a full body workout.. Grinz, I only know how to teach, but will never do it myself.. Nua 兵, 懒惰虫......

Just finished viewing a 5-discs 五月天 Final Home 当我们混在一起 World Concert[shipped from Taiwan]... Wa 赞赞!!

I love their songs coz its so nice, touching, funny. [erm, uncle Kiat's vocab is limited... heez]
And the songs lyrics somehow is like related to my life... Hahaz.... Enrich Ur Life!!!

My Favourite 五月天 songs

天天想你
让我照顾你
回来吧

牙关
知足
倔强
明白
恒星的恒心
拥抱

人生海海
相信
孙悟空
恋爱ing
疯狂世界
志明与春娇
憨人
麦来乱
永远的永远
心中无别人
好不好
垃圾车[朋友版]
轧车
I Love You 无望
OK 啦
叫我第一名






[Lol, decided to stop, else i may as well say all their songs r my favourite...]

No comments: