Friday, August 11, 2006

English Lesson AGAIN......

Here, I'm back... Know something???
Ah Kiat is being called Uncle again. 看来我不认老都不可以. I was ordering food when the auntie hawker said to her daughter, "快点给UNCLE, UNCLE 要吃了..." (^_^")...

我的心受到了严重的伤害....

Well, coffee is my best friend now too... Started school lo, think I'll be joining SIM ODAC, since its like I'm in Outward Bounder in NP, and i love these kinda activities.. who wanna join me?? Well I think thats why SAF allows me to be a PTI.... hahaz... enough nonsence... I'm like being forced to join the SRC too, well, actually I dun really mind la.... Haha.. Arr like so many things awaiting for me... yeaH``

Okie, its English time again... Recently, I learnt some new words from a nice friend, who volunteer to brush up my EnQuish... 哈哈.. me sound so retarded hor, rite?? Let me share ba..


Do U noe how to pronounce these words???

1) Debris
2) Photographer
3) Photogenic
4) Facade
5) Ambience
6) Bureau
7) IKEA


I pronounced those words respectively as
"De-briS; Foto-graph-fur; Foto-G-nic; Fur-cart; Am-bience; Bey-Roo; E-Kia..."


Arr... so KuKu hor me.... so embarrassing.....


Correct pronounciation is as follow respectively
"De-Bri; Fur-toh-grapher; Foto-Gen-nic; Far-cade; Om-bionce; Bu-Ro; E-Kay..."


Arr... I just realised these are so simple.... Ok so so siLLy mE~~~~~.......
Heez```

No comments: