Friday, August 04, 2006

More Pictures........

Hahaz.... abit late, but these are more pics of my FOC.... [wif the whole group, not only gals k...]
Erm, so in these pictures, try to focus on the whole group, not just on some particular guy...
哈哈, okie, sorry, I'm self-entertaining myself.... Grinz~
Hmmm, some pics are really small, so juz click on them to view them... Must click ah, or U will miss out....




---Treasure Hunt-[at Caltex House]---






---They just like to hide the cutest face, lol---







---Posing wif Some Foreigners---

---Got 蟑螂 on the wall---

---Tats My OG Pic---

---Okie, This is then the full Pic...---

---Haiz, they Like to ImitatE mE...---

---This is my OG pic, so just DUN focus on me ah---

---今天天气很晒!!!---

---其实不想走, 其实我想留---

Heez.... Ok tat's all la.... Dun wanna post too many pictures.... Cheerz....

No comments: