Friday, August 18, 2006

KuKu Kiat~

Well, on Wed nite 160806, Ah Kiat did a real KuKu thing... Hahaz like so embarrassing to share here.[anyway did i spell correctly?] Hmmm, so peeps, better dun repeat wad I've done.

After driving my mom out to buy some stuffs, I went to meet my 死党 at clementi. 死党= non other than tat 损友 ZW.. heez. Upon reaching his block, I wind down my windows & shut the engine while waiting for him... Ok, to cut the story short, I accidentally locked my car, with the radio & aircon on, while I'm standing outside...[coz I pressed the botton to wind up the window, then realising that my key is still in the car.]

So KuKu me la, haiya my mind is just confused then... LOL... Anyway, the engine is not ignited, but I've turned it clockwise twice, meaning only the radio & aircon is on, but not the engine... That's the worst part, coz if it stay like this for a long time, the car batt will die off.

Bro ZW looked after the car for me, as I rushed back to my home to retrieve my spare car key... Haiz, waste money on cab & time. I finally came back in 1 hr time.... Well, "tiew tiew" I managed to unlock the car, though fearing for the worst... 中马票都没有这样准!!!

I ignite the engine, alas, the car battery really went dead... The car just wun start... We tried to manual start, meaning poor ZW has to push my car manually while I try to start the engine. But to no avail. Left with no other solution, I drove my bro's bro car to the nearest Petrol Kiosk & bought the Sum-Mong wire... Wat Sam-Mong?? heez I'll explain later....

Uncles Kiat & ZW asked around our group of friends there for advices..[Our group meaning the 福建 taxi 安哥一族 lol.] Hence, we went back & parked our car head to head for Sum-Mong. Sum-Mong is a Malay word, referring to using the wire to transfer electricity between 2 cars, to electric start the engine. Finally, problem solved.. The whole process of waiting, brainstorming for ideas and doing it takes around 2 hrs.. hahaz

Haiz, so dun be a KuKu like me, to leave ur key in the locked car when the battery & aircon is ignited.... Now I'm still wondering how come I'm that sotong.. Anyway my mom cooked sotong for dinner tat day.... Hahaz....

Anyway, I know how to change car tyre, now learnt how to Sum-Mong... So if ur car is down, U noe which hotline to call now eh.... [my bro & I will be down] Hahaz, I will keep a lookout for any female drivers whose car is down....哈哈


来来, 安哥Kiat 出真字... 5189, 一大两小, 拜六礼拜..........Huat ah~ grinz


Here are my 狼狈 pics... So KuKu la~ dun laugh...




[My bro commented that I look like JAY CHOU for the 2nd pic, lol....]
[Well, the Jay Chou sey la...grinz]


Dun Laugh eh~~~ So KuKu man.....Sotong~

No comments: