Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Story....

I realised I can't share my problems here anymore, hahaz, too many pple may read... well not that many la... lol. Actually I'm not that kinda guy that likes to share. I like to keep things down my heart, and even if I shared with my bros, its only those surface stuff...

My attitude sucks at work, (POSB). I report for work as and when I liked, and I do not like this kind of attitude. Have to do some soul-searching... Hahaz.. Went DXO then, with my SIM frends.. Really enjoyed my night there, my OG was crazy, those guys & gals, and the happenings in the wee hrs... I am so looking forward in seeing them in school...

Went KTV last night, wif my bro and my gal friends... Kinda quiet in the room, coz I believe its the first time we sing with them... haha, my bro is shy la... ZW sang 你最珍贵 with that gal, erm sorry but i sucks in remembering name. Haha, omg, they sang dem well. Like a concert, seriously... haha.... I only know how to sing 五月天 回来吧.. Its a dem nice song really.... WS sang 'Everytime' and I was like, wow, dem touching, and she still say she sucks in singing... LOL... Alas, didnt take any pics.... Tink Im getting 自恋, hahaz.... I realise I like to sing oldies, sad songs, 五月天 chinese & hokkien songs, that 2 canto songs which I noe...

Its been ages since I last meet up with my 3 different groups of Poly friends, my fellow PTIs... Will catch up with them soon......

Somehow or another, I suddenly dunno wat to write here.. Used to crap about my english, etc.. Lost now....
Infact I realised I've improved drastically... REally, try communicating with me.... haha...

Oh my God......CooL............. haha rite bro??
[shit, its too slow to upload pics, i got hell lots to post....]

No comments: