Sunday, August 06, 2006

When Kiat gets rich.....

From young, Ah Kiat's mummy is always saying:

Mom: 孩儿 ah, 长大后要做什么???
Ah Kiat: errrr 娘..... 孩儿不知道 ah, 谁便 la....
Mom: 神经病!! 什么不知道.... 赚钱多多ah....



Hai, if Im rich...... Let's daydream with me together in this journey...

Amex is a must, or rather one of my many many cards..

I will still work, well to avoid getting 老人痴呆症... Though I'm rich, but I will not spend as if I'm Roman Abramovich... Rich man must know their roots & be humble.... grinz~

Get an Apartment maybe in District 9, Holland, Orchard??? Investment is important too.... In Orchard Road, there will be a new shopping centre, Kiat Plaza.... Hahaz....... Shop till U siao`

Man loves car.. But I'll not be so extravagent....
Mini Cooper S Cabrio, sporty car, able to use on Formal & Informal Occasions...
有钱人一辆车是不够的.... lol so proud`` Dun really prefer Powercars like WRX, EVO... if I'm rich, White Integra is MINE.........

Nice??? I love this man...


Go on holidays every 6 months...... Hmmm, able to do the things I like.......



OKIE..... 回到现实 la.....哈哈............
End of Journey--------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

got money still stay in sillypore meh... go overseas enjoy the slow and easy life liao. and also you no need work to prevent 老人痴呆症. you can do other things. as long as you keep your mind active.

ah KiaT said...

Okie.... Back to reality... hahaz