Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Endure & Excel...... for S$400/=

Wat to do?? IPPT window opening this sat....

安哥 Kiat is too lazy, and lack a real good training partner for training together[haha waiting for u to join me]... He simply has no self-discipline in exercising alone....[so ashame to say tat myself]


No choice, but to endure the A+25 Gold standard for the rest of my life....$400 is so important now to a poor man like me.... Quite 脱色 for a PTI not to get Gold rite??? grinz~


Targets to achieve for On-coming Month

1) 243cm SBJ [my injured knees going to chui again]
2) 9.14 in 2.4Km
3) Start Aggressive Interval Training[1:1]
4) Progressive jogging up to 16Km[I hope i got the discipline]
5) Swimming....
6) Less Beer~
7) Less Oysters, Char Kuay Tiao[while maintaining the no of late nite Supper]
8) Do my Tutorials consistently
9) More time for Soccer
10) More Sun-Tanned

hahaz, who wanna join me?? Bro, interested?? heez...
this time i'll be dead serious.....though exercising is not for $$ sake la...
面子问题....... lol~


[ps: Do u tink 周杰伦 & 费玉清---千里之外 combination is kinda like..... wad the]

No comments: